RE: WEBFORM_SetVar

Thanks Scott

-- Jim

-----Original Message-----
From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Wednesday, April 22, 2009 11:47 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: WEBFORM_SetVar

Use WEBFORM_setPtr()

Jim Muehe wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I see that WEBFORM_SetVar is set up to handle a Variable characters up
> to 256. I need to handle up to 400.
> Can I just double that in the prototype?
> Or should I be using http_url_encoder_addvar for long data?
>
> Muehe

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and proprietary information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient(s), please contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.