Re: Excel Spreadsheets

You might want to investigate JasperReports.  We have had good success with
calling it from RPG using the RPG Report Engine(RRE) tool built by Pete
Helgren. Which I think has some of ScottK's GREAT software in it!!!  We are
in the process of switching all our 'old' DDS based client reports over to
the 'prettyness' that Jasper provides. And the plus is that these same
reports are what we will show them on our website when they use that.

http://archive.midrange.com/web400/200804/msg00190.html

-- Scott J