Re: First Timer: HTTPS And http_url_post_stmf - Issues

Hi Mike,

No, there's no way to do this aside from physically changing HTTPAPI.
I've been running HTTPAPI coded this way since 2001, and this is the
first time anyone has ever reported a problem with the Expect:
100-continue header!

I suggest commenting out the code and see if it solves the problem.  If
so, let me know and I'll add an option to HTTPAPI to let you disable the
100-continue processing...