*** Delayed Postings -- sorry!

I spent the last week or so at a conference, and it appears that my
notifications of new posters did not make it to my laptop.

So if you are a new poster to this list and you are wondering why your
post never arrived -- it's my fault.  I always screen the first post by
any individual to protect against getting spam on the list.  And I
didn't see the notifications until today, when I returned from work.

Anyway, your posts should be appearing soon.  Sorry for the delay!