writing CLOB to IFS File

   Hi,
   I am using HTTPAPI to write a clob to a IFS file using http_tempfile()
   The clob contains HTML code and I have successfully written the clob
   to the file since I can view it using WRKLNK, but I know I have a
   CCSID issue since I can't read it from PC.  I'm not sure what I need
   to do to change the CCSID of the file so I can read it from PC file.
   Thanks
   Kara

   This message may contain confidential or proprietary information and
   is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use,
   distribution, copying or disclosure of confidential information by any
   other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
   in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the
   original message without making a copy. For information on the UW
   Foundation's privacy policy, please visit:

   [1]UW Foundation Privacy Policy