writing CLOB to IFS file - CCSID issue

   Hi,
   I am using HTTPAPI to create a temporary filename in the IFS to write
   a CLOB (which is just html code) to it so it can be opened from the
   green screen to view.  I have successfully created the ifs and wrote
   the clob to and can view the html code doing wrklnk...., but when I
   open on the PC I get a bunch of weird characters.  I know this is a
   CCSID issue (the Clob is defined as 37 and the file is created with
   CCSID 37) but I'm not sure what I need to do to get it to be readable
   when opened on PC as a HTML doc.
         * Ask HTTPAPI for a temporary filename in the IFS.
        C                   eval      IfsFile = http_tempfile()
        C                   eval      ifsFile = %trim(ifsFile) + '.html'
        C                   eval      Doc      = *ALLx'00'
        C                   eval      Doc_FO   = SQFOVR
        C                   eval      Doc_Name = IfsFile
        c                   eval      Doc_NL   = %len(IfsFile)
        C/EXEC SQL   Select text
        C+             Into :Doc
        C+             From conrslt2
        C+            Where conseq = :conseq
        C+             with NC
        C/END-EXEC

   Thanks,
   Kara

   This message may contain confidential or proprietary information and
   is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. Any use,
   distribution, copying or disclosure of confidential information by any
   other person is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message
   in error, please notify the e-mail sender immediately, and delete the
   original message without making a copy. For information on the UW
   Foundation's privacy policy, please visit:

   [1]UW Foundation Privacy Policy