Re: Cant ping address from 400 to use Httpapi example18 and example19.

John,

Your debug log shows that you are successfully connecting to
www.webservicex.net. Therefore, the PING stuff is a red-herring.

I suggest that the problem might be that the site is overworked, and is
responding slowly and timing out.

The "translation" example hasn't worked in years, and has been removed
from recent versions of HTTPAPI.  I see that you are using a really old
version.  Please consider upgrading.