From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Rusling
Sent: Thursday, April 09, 2009 11:05 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Cant ping address from 400 to use Httpapi example18 and example19.

Thanks.  In the magazine article I was (mostly) following, "RPG Can
Consume Web Services", iSeriesNews July 2006, there is no mention of
anything, proxy-related, and uh, frankly,
I can count the number of times on one hand that I've used the word
'proxy' in a sentence.
(In other words, I know squat bout that).

If you've used them successfully, and have a copy of 1 of those examples
with them in it,
it'd be greatly appreciated if you'd share that, although, that being
said, I glanced at the httpapi_h prototypes for those functions and I'm
not too sure I know how to use them. (sheesh)

John