From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Rusling
Sent: 09 April 2009 15:30
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RE: Cant ping address from 400 to use Httpapi example18 and example19.

Thanks for replying,

I tried it: PING '209.162.186.60'.

I got -

> PING '209.162.186.60'
  Verifying connection to host system 209.162.186.60.
  No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification 1.
  No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification 2.
  No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification 3.
  No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification 4.
  No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification 5.
  Connection verification statistics: 0 of 5 successful (0 %).

John

>Try pinging 209.162.186.60 from your 400. If successful you have a DNS
issue
>on the 400

>Go CFGTC option #12, and give the 400 the ip address of a DNS server.
This email (and any attachment) is confidential, may be legally privileged and is intended solely for the
use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient please do
not disclose, copy or take any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error please
tell us by reply and delete all copies on your system.

Although this email has been scanned for viruses you should rely on your own virus check as the sender
accepts no liability for any damage arising out of any bug or virus infection. Please note that email
traffic data may be monitored and that emails may be viewed for security reasons.

John Wiley & Sons Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 641132.

Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, PO19 8SQ.