Re: Cant ping address from 400 to use Httpapi example18 and example19.

   I can't ping that address. It's dead Jim!

   On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 10:30 AM, John Rusling
   <[1]jrusling@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Thanks for replying,
     I tried it: PING '209.162.186.60'.
     I got -
     > PING '209.162.186.60'
      Verifying connection to host system 209.162.186.60.
      No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
     1.
      No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
     2.
      No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
     3.
      No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
     4.
      No response from host within 1 seconds for connection verification
     5.
      Connection verification statistics: 0 of 5 successful (0 %).
     John
     >Try pinging 209.162.186.60 from your 400. If successful you have a
     DNS
     issue
     >on the 400
     >Go CFGTC option #12, and give the 400 the ip address of a DNS
     server.