Re: Problem with http_url_encoder_addvar or me?

hi Derik,

>    c                   callp     http_url_encoder_addvar(enc:
>    C                             'request':dest+2:%len(%trimr(data))

Why are you adding 2 to 'dest'?  The reason I ask, you seem to be
missing the first 2 characters of your XML document in the encoded data.
  And, you're doing dest+2, which tells it "skip the first two bytes".  S

So I wonder why you're doing that?  Does 'dest' point to a VARYING
field?  If so, why are you trimming the data when calculating the length?