Re: FTP API with SSL

Hi Friedhelm,

A while back, someone contributed updates to FTPAPI that enabled SSL
support. His updates, however, broke some of the existing features of
FTPAPI, and I explained that to him, and the updates were never put into
the project.  He (or anyone else) is welcome to fix that and contribute
new updates.

Personally, I don't have any need for SSL in FTP, so I haven't made the
attempt to add it myself.