     From: Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Subject: Re: http_url_post_stmf question
     To: "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
     Date: Tuesday, April 7, 2009, 5:28 PM

   Hi Michael,
   It doesn't matter if the remote server "releases" the connection.
   HTTPAPI should disconnect the connection on every call to
   http_url_post_stmf(). If you have connections that are stuck in
   "Established" mode on the client side (the HTTPAPI side) of the
   connection, and you're not calling the http_persist_xxx routines, then
   it'd have to be caused by a bug/problem in HTTPAPI.
   The server does not have the ability to prevent HTTPAPI from
   disconnecting.
   Make sure you're using the current version of HTTPAPI.
   If you are, please send a debug log.