Re: AW: Send Large XML Document

I just want to add that you can use the MI function TESTPTR to see whether
a pointer points to tera space or non tera space storage. That is quite
useful if a procedure can be called with a tera space and a non tera space
pointer. Depending of the result of TESTPTR you can for example decide to
call realloc() or _C_TS_realloc().

 *
 *  Test Pointer (TESTPTR)
D testptr         PR            10I 0 extproc('_TESTPTR')
D  i_ptr                          *   value
D  i_test_type                  10I 0 value
 *
 *  Test type values
D cTESTPTR_TYPE_MEMPTR...
D                 C                   1
 *
 *  Result
D cTESTPTR_NON_TERASPACE...
D                 C                   0
D cTESTPTR_TERASPACE...
D                 C                   1

Thomas

ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx schrieb am 27.03.2009 16:30:46:

> Thanks! Yup, I saw that in the C Run Time manual and:
>
> http://systeminetwork.com/article/teraspace-me-time-1024-bit-addressing

IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the
intended recipient only. Access, disclosure, copying, distribution, or
reliance on any of it by anyone else is prohibited and may be a criminal
offence. Please delete if obtained in error and email confirmation to the sender.