RE: Relative URLs are not supported! (and I'm not sure what the problem is)

   My apologies!

   When I said mock up of the URL I should have also said all I did was
   to type over certain parts of the  domain.  I also should have posted
   a snippet of my code doing this.  I found that is where the problem
   was.  The field URL had the right data, but I was passing
   http_url_post "%trim(URL)".

   DOH!  What a couple of quotes will do to you in the wrong place!
   Thanks Mike and Scott for your responses.  They pointed me in the
   right direction!

    I figured it was a "stupid programming trick", but just did not see
   where until I could find nothing in the httpapi_debug.txt Log file and
   when I did debug on http_url_post found I was passing a text constant.

   Again thanks!

   Regards,

   -- Jim

   C                   Eval      rc=http_url_post(' +

   C                                  %trim(URL) ':

   C                                  p_data:

   C                                  st_size:

   C                                  %trim(oDirFil))

   C                   If        rc <> 1

   C                   Eval      msg = http_error

   C                   Dsply                   msg

   C                   Return

   C                   EndIF