From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Houghton, Steve
Sent: 01 April 2009 12:25
To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: http_url_post and CGIDEV2

Hi,

Am currently using http_url_post to send an XML request to a bank for credit card payments.  Generating the XML string looks very messy using :

gxml+= '<element 1>' + value1 + '</element1>'; = '<element 2>' + value2
gxml++ '</element2>';
etc..

 in the code.  Is there a way to use the CGIDEV2 updHtmlVar/wrtSection procedures to create the XML buffer and instead of using AppHtmlToStmf to write to the IFS, make gXml = to the HTML buffer?

Hopefully this isn't too far away from the scope of the HTTPAPI mailing list!

Steve

This communication has been sent to you by Ansvar Insurance Company Ltd.  Reg. No. 661060 England.
Registered Office: Beaufort House, Brunswick Road, Gloucester. GL1 1JZ.

Member of: Association of British Insurers (ABI); Financial Ombudsman Service.  Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA).

This communication is sent in confidence and is intended for addressee only and is subject to the relevant terms and conditions. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. Please advise the sender of any error(s) in transmission of this communication.

http://www.ansvar.co.uk

Information contained in this email is intended for the use of the addressee only, and is confidential and may be the subject of legal professional privilege. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission of the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error please notify the Help Desk at Endsleigh on 01242 866866.
The contents of an attachment to this email may contain software viruses, which could damage your computer system. While Endsleigh has taken every reasonable precaution to minimise this risk, we cannot accept liability for any damage, which you sustain as a result of software viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening the attachment.

http://www.endsleigh.co.uk
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
Company number: 856706
Registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE