RE: Relative URLs are not supported! (and I'm not sure what the problem is)

Jim,

Debug file please. Turn it by adding this at start:
c                   callp     http_debug(*ON)

Run your program, then look in the ifs in /tmp for the httpapi_debug.txt log file. It will help.

If you don't understand what you see, include it in your next email and we can show you the error of your ways.

Mike Krebs