Problem with debub_close() when executing procedure in HTTPXMLR4

Hi Scott,

Today I encountered a problem with debug_close(), when using a procedure of
HTTPXMLR4. The problem occurs, when HTTP API encounters an error when
parsing the received data. In that case the debug log gets truncated when
logging the error because debug_close() had already been called by
http_close(). In order to solve the problem I added debugNoClose() to
HTTPAPIR4. debugNoCLosed() is called from every procedure in HTTPXMLR4 that
uses http services of HTTPAPIR4. After having called the http service and
having parsed the data thsese procedures call debug_close() to close the
debug log.

Basically closing the debug log is delayed until one of the following
procedures ends:

  http_url_get_xml
  http_url_post_xml
  http_url_post_stmf_xml
  http_get_xmltf
  http_post_xmltf
  http_post_stmf_xmltf

Feel free to have a look at the patch files and perhaps adopt the changes.

Thomas.

(See attached file: patch_debug_close.zip)

--
IMPORTANT NOTICE:
This email is confidential, may be legally privileged, and is for the