From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 2:00 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Accessing protected FTP sites

Maybe.   I added a routine called ftp_url_get() to FTPAPI at one time,
but now I don't remember whether it ever made it into an official
release, or whether it's only on my box.

Try getting the current release of FTPAPI and see if it has the
FTP_url_get() routine and see if that does the job for you.  If not, let

me know and I'll put my copy online somewhere.