Rif: Re: http_url_post

   Now it works !
   Thank you, Scott.
   Roberto

   Scott Klement <sk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Inviato da: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   19/03/2009 01.35
   Per favore, rispondere a HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects

           Per:        HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
   <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
           Oggetto:        Re: http_url_post

   Correct, you can run INSTALL if you're installing it new, or if you
   just
   want to rebuild it from source.
   Yes, adding SSL support *will* change the signature. You'll need to
   run
   UPDPGM/UPDSRVPGM on any existing callers.  I actually regret doing it
   that way, but at this point it's too late to change...