Using FTPAPI to ftp to a printerfile

   Hi Scott,

   Sorry, should have included the relevant code in the first place.

   This is the test code I use, shamelessly copied and adapted from one
   of your

   supplied testprograms:

   * put the IFS PCL printerfile to a *USERASCII printerfile

   c                   eval      from =
   '/tmp/test.pcl'

   c                   eval      to   =
   '/qsys.lib/qgpl.lib/ftpprint.file'

   c                   callp     FTP_NamFmt(sess:
   1)

   c                   callp     ftp_binaryMode(sess:
   *on)

   c                   if        ftp_put(sess: from: to) <
   0

   c                   eval      Msg =
   ftp_errorMsg(sess)

   c                   dsply
   Msg

   endif

   The error ocuurs at the ftp_put operation.

   Thnx in advance, Jack

   ---------------------

   Hi Jack,

   Please tell us how to create the same error for ourselves.  That will
   help us to understand.

   Lammerts, Jack wrote:

   >    I;ve been using your excellent project FTPAPI for some time now,
   and I

   >    am liking it very much. Thanks!

   >    Today I've come across a situation which I don't know how to
   solve. I

   >    am trying to ftp a binary file from the IFS to a *USERASCII

   >    printerfile on our iSeries box. Manually FTP'ing the file to the

   >    printerfile works fine, but when I use FTPAPI I receive the error

   >    message "Invalid file type for FTP transfer". Are printerfiles
   not