Using FTPAPI to ftp to a printerfile

   Hello,

   I;ve been using your excellent project FTPAPI for some time now, and I
   am liking it very much. Thanks!

   Today I've come across a situation which I don't know how to solve. I
   am trying to ftp a binary file from the IFS to a *USERASCII
   printerfile on our iSeries box. Manually FTP'ing the file to the
   printerfile works fine, but when I use FTPAPI I receive the error
   message "Invalid file type for FTP transfer". Are printerfiles not
   supported by your API, or am I doing something wrong?

   Greetings, Jack