Re: http_close(): entered

   Looks like program GETEODROLL may be using a 10 character variable for
   calling a procedure with a longer name. I'll be that's supposed to be
   HTTP_URL_POST.

   On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:35 PM, Karl Woods
   <[1]Karl.Woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     >From module . . . . . . . . :   QRNXMSG
      From procedure  . . . . . . :   InqMsg
      Statement . . . . . . . . . :   3
      To module . . . . . . . . . :   QRNXMSG
      To procedure  . . . . . . . :   InqMsg
      Statement . . . . . . . . . :   3
      Message . . . . :   The call to HTTP_URL_P ended in error (C G D
     F).
      Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure GETEODROLL in program
     DTECHEODR1/GETEODROLL
       at statement 2181 called program or procedure HTTP_URL_P, which
     ended in
       error. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure
     pointer.
       Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more information on the
     cause of
       the error and contact the person responsible for program
     maintenance.
       Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . .
     . . . :   D
       -- Obtain RPG formatted dump. S -- Obtain system dump. G --
     Continue
       processing at *GETIN. C -- Cancel. F -- Obtain full formatted
     dump.

   Karl B. Woods
   Sr. Programmer/Analyst
   Professional Services
   1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B
   Salt Lake City, UT 84104
   S Tel: (801) 433-9426 (office)
   ( E-mail:  karl.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   LiveSTRONG
   ....... __o  Same Road
   ....... \<,    Same Rules
   .... ( )/ ( )  Same Rights

   This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
   If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
   message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
   please delete it immediately.