RE: http_close(): entered

>From module . . . . . . . . :   QRNXMSG
 From procedure  . . . . . . :   InqMsg
 Statement . . . . . . . . . :   3
 To module . . . . . . . . . :   QRNXMSG
 To procedure  . . . . . . . :   InqMsg
 Statement . . . . . . . . . :   3
 Message . . . . :   The call to HTTP_URL_P ended in error (C G D F).
 Cause . . . . . :   RPG procedure GETEODROLL in program DTECHEODR1/GETEODROLL
   at statement 2181 called program or procedure HTTP_URL_P, which ended in
   error. If the name is *N, the call was a bound call by procedure pointer.
   Recovery  . . . :   Check the job log for more information on the cause of
   the error and contact the person responsible for program maintenance.
   Possible choices for replying to message . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :   D
   -- Obtain RPG formatted dump. S -- Obtain system dump. G -- Continue
   processing at *GETIN. C -- Cancel. F -- Obtain full formatted dump.

Karl B. Woods
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Professional Services

1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
S Tel: (801) 433-9426 (office)
( E-mail:  karl.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
LiveSTRONG
....... __o  Same Road
....... \<,    Same Rules
.... ( )/ ( )  Same Rights

This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error, please delete it immediately.