Re: http_close(): entered

   anything in your job log?

   On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 1:11 PM, Karl Woods
   <[1]Karl.Woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

     Looking at the httpapi_debug log, I noticed that when I have a
     successful request I see "http_close(): entered" at the end of the
     log. There are times that "http_close(): entered" is missing from
     the log and I receive "The call to HTTP_URL_P ended in error"
     message from the program requesting the data. Everything in the
     logs is the same except for this one line.
     Can anyone shed some light on this?
     Karl B. Woods
     Sr. Programmer/Analyst
     Professional Services
     1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B
     Salt Lake City, UT 84104
     S Tel: (801) 433-9426 (office)
     ( E-mail:  karl.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
     LiveSTRONG
     ....... __o  Same Road
     ....... \<,    Same Rules
     .... ( )/ ( )  Same Rights

     This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be
     confidential. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail,
     copying of this message is strictly prohibited. If you received
     this message in error, please delete it immediately.