From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Tomas
Martinez
Sent: Monday, March 09, 2009 11:45 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: HTTPAPI to Authorize.net

Hi,

I would like to explore the possibility of processing credit card
transactions from the POS on the AS/400 via Authorize.net or a similar
service.

Has anyone done this already?

What company, authorize.net or other was used?

What kind of stumbling blocks should I expect?

Any problems with PCI compliance and using HTTPAPI?

Did you use an EXAMPLE programs as a starting point?

Any help, hints, clues, samples will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Tomas T. Martinez | IT Department | Sr. Analyst
City Furniture | 6701 N Hiatus Road | Tamarac, FL 33321 |
<http://www.cityfurniture.com/> www.cityfurniture.com |