RE: installation error.

Dana,

Don't know the exact cause, but you are getting an unusual result. It
appears to be an IBM problem? Something that created a problem log? Does the
problem log or spool files show any particular problem? Are you using the
latest version and did you use the standard install? What parameters did you
use to do the build? Do you have a modified CRTRPGMOD/CRTSRVPGM on your
system? Maybe a library list problem.

Kind of like "do you have power"...You do have the RPG ILE compiler
installed?

Mike Krebs