HTTPAPI Upgrade

   Hi, Scott.

   We're running v 1.12 of HTTPAPI.

   We're having intermittent problems posting to a web site so I figured
   we ought to upgrade to the latest version (1.23) and see what happens.

   Other than deleting the current HTTPAPI library and installing the new
   one, is there anything that I need to be aware of?

   Thank you,

   Michael Lopez

   MIS, Slomin's Inc.
   http://www.slomins.com

   milop@xxxxxxxxxxx

   This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)
   and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any
   unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.
   This email message does not constitute a legal and binding agreement
   unless signed and authorized by an executive of the company. If you
   have received this email in error, please contact our email
   administrator directly by sending an email to
   [1]Postmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxx

   Licensed by: NYS Dept of State License # 12000021686, CT # 00106209 ,
   NJ # 34BA00088000, PA # 097882, DE # 95-107, MD # 107548, DC #
   39936122, VA DCJS# 11-3014, GA # LVA205717