RE: WEATHER example using HTTPAPI

   Using the IP address does appear to have fixed the problem.   Thanks
   for the response.

   From:    "Peter Connell" <Peter.Connell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   To:      "HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects" <ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
   Date:    02/18/2009 11:22 AM
   Subject: RE: WEATHER example using HTTPAPI
   Sent by: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   Yep, I experienced the same symptom a while back, so I tend to use IP
   addresses since the host domains for these connections are unlikely to
   change.
   This may not be an HTTPAPI thing since the API correctly finds the
   local
   DNS as a means of resolving the IP address.
   I recall our Ops dept mentioning using a totally unrelated tool that
   showed exactly the same behaviour you mention.
   Peter