Re: Httpapi and basic authentication

   Scott,

   Thanks for the quick response.  Yes, I "messed up" the encoding so
   that the actual userid and password couldn't be determined.  The
   developer of the web service said that the domain was required.  I
   have tried it with and without the domain, and neither way works.
   Since I am new to consuming web services, I wanted someone else to
   look this over before I ask the developer to show me a working client
   that uses basic authentication.

   Thanks again,

   Karen

   On Thu, Feb 12, 2009 at 8:01 PM, Scott Klement