Re: GSKit Error from HTTPUTILR4

Hi Michael,

Can you please try upgrading to the current HTTPAPI (the log says you're
using one from 2 years ago).

the problem, accordng to your log, is that you are using HTTP/1.0 (an
older specification of HTTP, rarely used today) and the GSKIT message
you posted is a normal consequence of that older protocol spec.

However, HTTPAPI should handle it correctly.  It should understand what
that message means in this context, and return RC=1, and give you your
downloaded document.  I know I fixed a similar issue a year or so ago,
so please try the current version of HTTPAPI.

If that still doesn't solve the problem, then let me know and I'll
revisit it.  (It's hard for me to debug and test, since I don't have
access to an HTTP server that's still using HTTP/1.0)