From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Decker
Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 2:03 PM
To: ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: FTPAPI Question

Hello,
 Is there anything in upgrading to V5R4 that might  cause FTPAPIR to
break? Recently we upgraded our development box, to V5R4 and the program
just hangs at this line: I was running in debug if that matters, but the
end result in the same, our production box is working and its at V5R3,
but we are planning to upgrade it as well, but first I need to get this
working, we are having other program that are not working since the
upgrade on our dev box, any hints??

if        get_byline(wwSock: peDescr: peFunction)<0

Thanks

john
john.decker@xxxxxxxxxx