FTPAPI Question

   Hello,

    Is there anything in upgrading to V5R4 that might  cause FTPAPIR to
   break? Recently we upgraded our development box, to V5R4 and the
   program just hangs at this line: I was running in debug if that
   matters, but the end result in the same, our production box is working
   and its at V5R3, but we are planning to upgrade it as well, but first
   I need to get this working, we are having other program that are not
   working since the upgrade on our dev box, any hints??

   if        get_byline(wwSock: peDescr: peFunction)<0

   Thanks

   john

   [1]john.decker@xxxxxxxxxx