FW: HTTPAPI IP address

   From: Peter Connell
   Sent: Thursday, 5 February 2009 8:54 a.m.
   To: 'ftpapi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'
   Subject: HTTPAPI IP address

   Scott,

   I am about to write some code to do some custom logging of various
   connections that use the  HTTPAPI API.

   The first thing for each log entry will be the IP address.

   I have not been able to see any easy way to get at the IP
   address, resolved by the API when performing an http request, instead
   of having to repeat the url parsing ?

   Peter

   confidential or legally privileged information, or both. No
   If you receive this correspondence in error, please immediately delete
   it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy
   or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not the intended
   recipient. Any views expressed in this message are those of the
   individual sender, except where the sender expressly, and with
   authority, states them to be the views of Veda Advantage. If you need
   assistance, please contact Veda Advantage on either :- Australia
   133124 or New Zealand +64 9 367 6200