From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Scott
Klement
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 3:27 AM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: Question on http_post_xml()

Okay, thanks for that link.  (I wrote that article... though not for
scribd! I wonder where that came from?)

Did you follow the same steps outlined in that article for the site
you're calling?  i.e. did you run the WSDL through SoapUI, try a request

or two from SoapUI, then code the same XML doc in HTTPAPI?

If so, and you're still not getting back what you expected, then I can
only assume that you've made a mistake somewhere in your code...?

http://www.scribd.com/doc/4735932/RPG-Consuming-Web-services-With-HTTPAP