RE: Conversion using Iconv to ASCII

Sakthivel,

I don't have this problem with iconv. Perhaps you could share some more
information.

1. Share your code.
2. Share the debug file.

When you say you can't view the data...You mean it doesn't show or do you
mean you don't know how to read ascii? Try looking at it in hex. Yes it is
painstaking work. Have you tried writing the data to the IFS so you can view
it there?

If you share the code and debug, someone can help better. Since I don't have
this problem you think you have, it is kind of like when a user calls me up
and says "my computer doesn't work". Then I have to spend 5 minutes
extracting information byte by byte.

Mike Krebs