RE: httpapi.XML parse problem

> ....    but I am somehow confused. Aren't you too?

Well, we are there at least a couple of times each day. It is fine if you
are confused!

> - Why should a developer have more than 1 version of HTTPAPI?   why
> should a developer KEEP an older version of HTTPAPI, if the newer one
> is brought to life? you hopefully do not speak about backuping a "last
> copy" of the older version of HTTPAPI  for restoring if the new version
> fails?

Scott often asks those on the cutting edge to "test" a new version. That is
about the only valid reason I see for more than one of any utility. Once it
is tested, it is "the version". Right now however, I have two versions of
HTTPAPI (different libraries). They both have HTTPAPIR4 in them. One is 1.23
and the other is "my messing around" version (which is really 1.23). I
decided to create the second because I've been playing with some procedures
that I may want to put into the service program and I wanted the flexibility
to do that if I thought it was the right thing to do.

> packaging - delivering - self-updating wonderbra?  (that's something
> which could be really challenging)

Yes, that is where this discussion is headed. We are working on the
wonderbra but we are starting with just the wonder part!

Mike Krebs