HTTPAPI vs. XML Toolkit

   We are using Scott's HTTP API's quite successfully to pull in web
   services from our SQL Server. For some reason, management wants us to
   look into IBM's XML Toolkit for iSeries. Does anybody out there have
   any experience with IBM's product and how it compares to Scott's?

   Thanks,

   Karl B. Woods

   Sr. Programmer/Analyst

   Professional Services

   [cid:image002.gif@01C97B0A.47192750]

   1960 S. Milestone Dr., Ste B

   Salt Lake City, UT 84104

   ( Tel: (801) 433-9426 (office)

   * E-mail:  [1]karl.woods@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

   LiveSTRONG
   ....... __o  Same Road
   ....... \<,    Same Rules
   .... ( )/ ( )  Same Rights

   This e-mail contains proprietary information and may be confidential.
   If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby
   message is strictly prohibited. If you received this message in error,
   please delete it immediately.