From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Mike Krebs
Sent: Friday, January 16, 2009 3:04 PM
To: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Subject: RE: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error ON SERVER RUNNING V5R3

Mark,

What does your debug file (look in /tmp) look like?

Internal server error usually means the server you connected to didn't know
what the heck you are saying. So you need to check all parameters you are
sending. Do you have a WDSL for the service?

Looks like <string> is not terminated with </string>.

Mike Krebs