Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error ON SERVER RUNNING V5R3

Hello,

Ashok Kumar wrote:
> I too am getting the same error. I'm in V5R4.

Actually, you probably AREN'T getting the same error, unless you're
calling the same web service with the same code.

'500 Internal Server Error' doesn't tell you what the error is!  Just
that an error occurred.  Nothing more or less.

And, at the risk of saying something obvious, '500 Internal Server
Error' is a message coming from the **server**, not from HTTPAPI.  All
it's tell you is that something is wrong.

More error information should've been sent to you in the download from
the server -- use that to determine what the problem is.  If you still
don't know what the error is, please post your code, the WSDL for the
web service, and an httpapi_debug.txt log. (Bewarre, the debug log may
contain sensitive information, such as any userid or password used.)