Re: HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error ON SERVER RUNNING V5R3

Are you using a debug file? Check the archives...i think it's a call
to http_debug(*on). It will produce a debug file in /tmp.

but...that being said, it seems like a server error, not a client
error. I don't have access to a system right now, but check the
archives - I think you'll find something.