Re: httpapi.XML parse problem

Hi Mike,

Yes, the output from XMLGEN has never been well-formed.  I noticed that
the first day I used it. Indeed, it really matters very little, since
it's read back by XMLGEN, which isn't a real XML parser, and doesn't
care whether it's well-formed or not.

I guess it's possible that Craig fixed this problem at a later date, but
there wasn't a fix at the time I first noticed the problem.

Personally, I'm inclined to drop XMLGEN, since I think the ZIP version,
when used with FTP, is actually much more elegant.