post

   I have used Scott's programs in the past but it has been a few years
   and I have lost track of the progress.  I now need to request
   information back from a web site using SOAP.  I see that there are
   different post options.  I am not sure which I should be using or what
   the different parameters represent.  My old version used
   rc=http_url_post_raw.  Not sure that this still is the best option.  I
   do have the latest version of the programs (2.3)

   Pat Greenwood, Sr. SAE

   QUALCOMM QES Western Region

   (785) 749-4065 (office)

   (800) 544-4977 ext 16558 (voice mail)