Re: 3404 Errno

Unless you are out of space (I asked in the last message, but you didn't
answer) I don't have any advice for you.

I've never used the QxmlOpenNewOutputStream API, and have absolutely no
experience with it.

You might consider asking the question on the IFS forum from the System
iNetwork forums:
http://forums.systeminetwork.com

or on the RPG400-L mailing list of Midrange.com:
http://www.midrange.com/lists.htm

Both of which would be on-topic, and would reach more people with a
wider scope of expertise.