Re: Looking for best option

Shouldn't the CCSID be 65535 since it's binary data?

Since it wasn't, could that cause a translation issue that seemed to
by solved by the change from 819 to 37?

I'm thinking perhaps the OS was trying to translate the data as if it
_was_ text.  When he set the CCISD to 37 the OS decided no translation
was needed, so everything worked.

Just a thought...
Charles