Help on Making a call to a Webservice

Hi...

This is the first time I have started working on making a call to a
Webservice from Iseries.

I have downloaded the HTTPAPI from Scott's site and installed. As our
AS400s servers do not have access to external sites, the examples do not
work for me.

I have a WSDL here running on internal network and I have to make a call
from my RPG to get the info.

Could one of you let me know what all I would have to do to accomplish
this?

I might sound a bit weird. But it's a bit of starting trouble.

Regards,
Sakthi