From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry
Kleinman
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 2:28 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: Re: RPG to domino or exchange

Thanks Scott - I also noticed that most of the postings told me how to
send email from an RPG program (which we are already doing) without the
ability to put them in a sent folder in the user's PC.  I pretty much
came to the same conclusion that you did - either do some non-trivial
coding with IMAP or figure out how to invoke the email software from RPG
(which, if I knew how to do, would not have started this conversation in
the first place).
Pending anyone coming up with a brilliant and easy-to-do idea, this may
go on the back burner for a while.

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469