From: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Larry Kleinman
Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 1:27 PM
To: HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects
Subject: RPG to domino or exchange

Does anyone know a way to send an email via either Domino or Exchange (Notes
or Outlook) from an RPG program?  I want to compose the email - subject,
body, and specify the attachment - in RPG, but have it appear in the user's
"sent" folder

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

Fortis disclaimer :
http://www.fortis.be/legal/disclaimer.htm

Privacy policy related to banking activities of Fortis:
http://www.fortis.be/legal/privacy_policy.htm