Fra: ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:ftpapi-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] På vegne av Bruce Reynolds
Sendt: 3. januar 2009 15:48
Til: 'HTTPAPI and FTPAPI Projects'
Emne: RE: Need help

Hi Magne,

I modified my soap request to look like what WSDC produced but I got the
same result.  I've experimented with http_url_post_xml already and got the
same result.  I have played with Example19 but right now I would prefer to
keep using http_url_post until I get it to work.

Thanks for taking a look,
Bruce