RE: SOAPAction and Unmarshal Exception

Erin,
You can use http_xproc to register a procedure which you can define a
longer SoapAction value. It works for me, see the following code:

D Add_SoapAction  PR
D  Header                     1024A   Varying
D  UserData                       *   Value

D cMode           C                   'text/xml; charset=utf-8'

http_xproc( HTTP_POINT_ADDL_HEADER
          : %Paddr(Add_SoapAction));

nRC = http_url_post_stmf( xWsurl
                        : %Trim(xFilePath) + '/' + cTempFile
                        : %Trim(xFilePath) + '/' + cResultFile
                        : HTTP_TIMEOUT
                        : HTTP_USERAGENT
                        : cMode);

P Add_SoapAction  B

D Add_SoapAction  PI

D  xHeader                    1024A   varying

D  xUserData                      *   value

D cAction         C                   'https://services.scanhealthplan.-

D                                     com/EncryptByClientPublicKeyName-

D                                     Base64'

 /free

    xHeader = 'SOAPAction: ' + cAction +  cCrLf;

    Return;

 /end-free

P                 E

Thanks,